With quarantine being extended another month, I’ve been trying to come up with fun articles that will keep you (and me) from boredom. I’ve seen this questionnaire on Facebook going around that is called 50 Questions No One Will Ask You. This one seemed like fun so I’m posting my answers here and calling it The Quarantine Tag – or The Quaran-Tag! I encourage all bloggers and readers to post their answers too and have fun!
1. What is the color of your hairbrush? Black and red.
2. Name a food you never ever eat. I pretty much won’t eat anything that have mushrooms or onions in it.
3. Are you typically too warm or too cold? Too cold, all the time.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Watching Venom (fantastic movie).
5. What is your favorite candy? Cookies ’n Cream Hershey’s.
6. Have you ever been to a professional sports event? Yes, I have.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud? “It’s ok.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla with chocolate chips, or Cookie ’n Cream.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk.
10. Do you like your wallet? It’s pretty cute but I never use it.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Lucky Charms.
12. Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? Nope.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Probably the Super Bowl.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Buttered. Lots and lots of butter.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My friend, Felicity.
16. Ever go camping? I haven’t gone camping in a few years, but I never really cared for it.
17. Do you take vitamins? Not as often as I should.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Again, not as often as I should.
19. Do you have a tan? Far from it.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Definitely not. Pizza is life!
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only in restaurants.
22. What color socks do you usually wear? Pretty much any color as long as they’re long and comfortable.
23. Do you ever drive above the speed limit? I don’t drive yet.
24. What terrifies you? A lot of things. I made a whole list of my fears.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? My laptop bag.
26. What chore do you hate? Vacuuming.
27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? I think about Chris Hemsworth or Steve Irwin.
28. What’s your favorite soda? Pepsi!
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Mostly the drive-thru.
30. What is your favorite number? 13!
31. Who’s the last person you talked to? My mom.
32. Favorite cut of beef? I don’t know.
33. Last song you listened to? Venom by Eminem.
34. Last book you read? IT by Stephen King.
35. Favorite day of the week? They’re all the same to me.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes!
37. How do you like your coffee? In the trash while I have a nice glass of Pepsi.
38. Favorite pair of shoes? The only pair I have (Converse).
39. Time you normally go to bed? Usually around 10:00.
40. Time you normally get up? 6:30 – 7:00.
41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I never have the energy to appreciate the sunrise.
42. How many blankets on your bed? Right now, I’m at 3 blankets.
43. Describe your kitchen plates? Random, they’re all random.
44. Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink? Pinnacle Vodka.
45. Do you play cards? Sometimes, I haven’t played lately, though.
46. What color is your car? I don’t have a car (yet).
47. Can you change a tire? Nope. It’s definitely something I need to learn.
48. Your favorite state? I don’t travel much so I have to go with Colorado.
49. Favorite job you’ve had? Writing for Pophorror.com and my blog!
50. How did you get your biggest scar? I was standing on a roll of barbed wire and a part of it was sticking out. As I went to step off it, that piece caught on my leg. The cut was pretty deep, but luckily I didn’t need stitches.
One thought on “The Quarantine Tag”